Writing forum
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

a space for those writers in the world here u can write in english or spanish, remember annyone can join :D / aqui puedes escribir en ingles y en español recuerden todos pueden unirse :D

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Launceston dating - Whenever u want it

AutorMensaje
australi
Invitado
Anonymous

Launceston dating  - Whenever u want it Empty
MensajeTema: Launceston dating - Whenever u want it   Launceston dating  - Whenever u want it I_icon_minitimeDom Jul 24, 2011 4:53 pm

South Australia dating - Put it on me My name is Kenzie PARADIS Launceston dating  - Whenever u want it Sydney1 Launceston dating  - Whenever u want it Sydney2 Launceston dating  - Whenever u want it Sydney3 Launceston dating  - Whenever u want it Sydney4 I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Geraldton dating free dating Bundaberg free online dating Bundaberg dating singles in Bendigo free online dating I want to have fun! I want you to show me how to have fun. I want adventure. My man cant do it for me anymore. I want someone with goals in life and and to break me off occasionally. What happened to men taking care of the women? I am not talking about financially but can you challenge me not only just in the bedroom but outside of it as well? Can you carry on a conversation with out it involving sex? I am about to lose all faith here so somebody help me out. Fist date? Ill be cliche on this... Coffee? Maybe dinner? Somewhere to talk and see if there is any spark. If there isn't why waste each others time? And if clubbing or bar-hopping is on your list of fun things to do... dont even bother with me. Been there, done tha,t moved on. I am very energetic and spontanous. I can give head but love to be eaten out. I can do anything a man can do. I love to be spoiled then return the favor. I like a very manly man. Just with a softside. Smile Im not into headgames either. Im too old for that shit. I like forwardness and honesty and want a guy who believes in the same. I'm tired of the guy's that will lead u on, then just ignore u. I'm tired of cheater's, liar's!!! I'm looking for someone to come in my life, and just make me happy. I'm very easy to get along with. I love to do pretty much anything and am looking for a guy with an open mind.

Launceston dating - Whenever u want it
Página 1 de 1.