Writing forum
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

a space for those writers in the world here u can write in english or spanish, remember annyone can join :D / aqui puedes escribir en ingles y en español recuerden todos pueden unirse :D

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Our Love's last chance

AutorMensaje
cacahuate16
Admin
cacahuate16

Our Love's last chance Empty
MensajeTema: Our Love's last chance   Our Love's last chance I_icon_minitimeJue Sep 23, 2010 3:12 am

INTRODUCTION part 1:

It was a beautifull night, incredibly perfect for our first anniversary.
I never thought Alex would bring me to his ranch rhis weekend. It was craxy, but nothing matter at this moment, there was only the two of us in a beautifull night at the woods. I didn't care about the punishment my parents will ive me for comming whit out their permision. The only thing that matters is this night, and Alex, no one else.

I didn't realize when my thoughts were interrupted by an arm, that came out of no were just to be on top of my back, in a warm hugh mode.

-Hey, said alex whit his voice mode that he only used when he tried to be romantic, what are you looking at?
-The Stars, I answerd too quickly when the truth was I was just looking into my mind
- yeah, they are beautifull, but not as beautifull as you, said alex and then he smiled. I was wondering what would he say now. and then I raised my eyebrow when he started to laugh
-e? what's rong whit you?, I told him
-Nothing, is just your "especulation" face, he laughed harder and I flushed, although I am sure you especulated wrongly

Alex smiled again whit that smile as serius as a stone but at the same time mischiveous, that smile that made me feel home.

- thats probable, I finally said
- you won't tell me?, said he
- what?, sometimes he was really confusing
- what you speculated "dummy", O.. that was it
- the truth?
- of course, then he smiled again whit his mocking smile
- well, I only guessed you were triying to be funny, he laughed again
- O mel! how much of a fool you are, he said after a laugh atack, he wasn't triying to be funny
- so then what were you prettending?, I told him incredulous
- I was only prettending to introduce what I'm going to tell you; ee?? what was he going to tell me? damm I'll have to wait; but since you ruined my introduction

I hated his long pauses, he always used them when he wanted to "give effect to the issue"
- I love you; what? all the suspence for that! he must want to say something else any way.
- And I love you; I said sure of my words; but you alrready know that
-EY! let me finish; he said really stressed now; I love you so much that I want to make a promise

wow! what would it be? I was eager to know, I died to know! damm it another pause ¬¬
- you see; he said whit annother pause ¬¬; I know you love me " now" , but I don't know if you'll do it latter

I'm going to kill him! how does he doubth I'll love him latter?!
- you see, time changes things, but I'm sure I'll love you forever. So this Brings us to my promisse; shit I couldn't imaginne what would it be; will you marry me in this moment?
- yes, I would; offcourse I would , it was no question , it was a fact
- and will you in 10 years?
- yes, it was practiclly the same question
-then I want you to make a promisse ; crap! why was he taking that long? ¬¬;in 10 yearsno matter what had happened whit us we'll get married if we are thogether, another pause ¬¬; and if we aren't promisse we'll give us another oportunity
- I swear!, the promisses can break but an oath can't ^^
- then in the same way I promisse that in 10 years I'll go and to find you, no matter what it takes

then he pulled something out of his pocket, it was a ring. WOW 15 and egaged, not bad.
- here, this will be the symbol of your promisse
- oath ; I corrected
- I will do it in the right way if you don't mind; he kneeled down. OH OH Shocked , Melisa Pound Sarke, will you marry me?
https://writing-forum.board-directory.net

Our Love's last chance
Página 1 de 1.